Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Breath-taking Lines from "Maging Sino Ka Man" (Whoever You Maybe)

"Maging Sino Ka Man" is one of my favorite Telenovela in ABS-CBN coz of their lines.
(from wikipedia.com)

Corazon to Mateo: "Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with me forever"

Corazon Roxas-Berengeur : "With what I have heard tonight, I am crushed. This is a reunion, the whole motley crew is here. To my old partner in crime Fidel Madrigal and his ever naive and clueless wife Monique. Let's not forget my once catatonic and always useless sister Gloria and their children, Jackie and Eli. Talaga namang matagal mamatay ang masamang damo. To sons who abandoned their mothers, and to the sluts who take them away!"

Magsaysay-Antonio : "Wow, very well said!"

Onay Dimaano: "Face to face we were that night, you saw that, I saw that, and face to face we were again today!"

Monique Madrigal: "In life... we need to give up things, to be able to hold on to what is important."

Corazon Roxas: "So, what's this? At this time & age, a secret admirer? How retro."

Corazon Berrenguer : "This place is full of strange creatures"

Celine Magsaysay: "Ano JB?! Is this her?! Is this the slut?! Is this the bi@@?!

Celine Magsaysay:"Ah! JB what?! Are you defending her now?! Are you defending this slut?!

Celine Magsaysay: "There! At least you said it! Straight from the horse's mouth!

JB Berenguer: "You know what?! That's just freakin' great, Celine! You know, if you think I'm an ass, then I'm an ass!

JB Berenguer: "So what's this? Is this you giving up on me? on us? Is this you breaking up with me over, about a stupid, stupid argument?! Is that what you want?!

JB Berenguer: Now you just have an excuse. You can now blame someone else...something else...Now you can blame me. Celine, you know there's no one else for me but you...I breathe for you,don't, don't you know that yet? If you ask me to stop breathing right now, I will. Look, I love you that much. But if pushing me away makes you happy? Then I'll go. I'm gone...But I will never stop loving you. Even if you keep breaking my heart into pieces, I will go on loving no one but you.

JB Berenguer : "Celine you're my life, my everything."

Corazon Roxas: " You must be Mateo's amazingly stupid assistant"

B Berenguer: " I love you, Celine...I love you beyond words"

JB Berenguer: "With you.. I have no pride.."

Celine Magsaysay: Everything I know of love...I know because of you."

Celine Magsaysay: There is no stopping the future JB. I just want our love story to come full circle. I want it to end where I started loving you. Maybe to remind us that it was a good life. And the love, our love, it was the best..."

Jackie: Once, I thought that silence was a friend. But it is no more. It has ceased to comfort me in my loneliness, ceased to fill the emptiness in my heart. it has left me naked, lying bare the rawness of my wounds. Now, silence reminds me of my despair, the pain of my hopelessness... Why have I lost a friend I hold so dear?

JB: My love, Your face is all I know of sunrises and sunsets. I touch you, and I touch the sun. Warmth and light, source of all life I revolve around you. Planets collide in your absence. And the moon is my heart deep in shadow, with a dark veil over it's face- Mourning the loss of mornings forever.

Celine: You and I will pass away some day, JB. But the love we've come to share will never die. It will live on and live. it will. It will endure through the years unfolding and others will know of it. For the rains will sing our melody. And in this song, we shall live on and live, we will.

JB's FAMOUS POEM TO CELINE IN BOOK 1

JB: One day, I will disappear completely. The letters will mean nothing. The world will get tired of me. You will get tired of me. I will get tired of myself, and die. But I will never get tired of you. For you, there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over like a refrain. My prayer to no one. Then I'll be a flower, the one you'll never pick. And will endure the breathless waiting till boundaries disappear. With nothing to do, I make new constellations. Images of you as I remember. Dancing. Sitting. Walking. There are stars from a different view. But still, I see nothing but you. Unfurling like a flower. Swiveling like a leaf... I once watched you sleep beside me. It was dark then, but the darkness is deeper now. Tonight in my dreams I will see you, my lady, clothed only in light... Like a kite, I've given myself up to the wind. I made friends with the sun. Confused the birds with strange and distant voyages. But it is you that ties the thread and hauls me down. Like a kite, I will forever hold your hand. And with a burning human longing in your hands, I surrender. I will never get tired of you. For you there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over.. Celine... Celine... like a refrain. My prayer to no one. You know I will never get far. And there is no need for my return. Only travelers leave. I've never been a traveler. For I have never left. I am lost, simply. Wanting to be in a place i've never been, and will never be. Of all destinations, I long to be lost in the fields of your hair, lost among your thoughts as you are already in mine.
You are my imperative to live. My life started when I loved you. And that's how I want it to end.

JB: Someone once said, love is not a promise but a choice. For forgiveness to triumph over hate. Hopt over despair. It is the choice to hold on to life. To go on. This warm afternoon, I know it is all memory- exiled in some midnight place I frequent. Now, love seems to be just a piece that never fits, broken among the many broken pieces of my life. You held my hand, and a rainbow appeared with its promises. Should I try to make the pieces fit again?

Eli: In life, though our circumstances change,

Jackie: though we may traverse different paths

JB: and in time, we all pass over,

Celine: though my may go through all kinds of experinces

Lena: that change us permanently,

Joaquin: only one thing remains unchanged-

Onay: and that is, love

No comments:

Post a Comment