Sunday, September 11, 2011

Study Mode

I am really thankful that we don't had a class today, September 5, 2011 coz it was a birthday celebration of the AMA Chairman.

Suppose to be, me and 9 of my classmates will be having a return demo on taking of vital signs such as the radial pulse, respiratory rate, apical pulse to compare the discrepancies w/ the result on the radial pulse, body remperature using the axillary and digital thermometer and of course the blood pressure..

So instead of sleeping, I spent my whole day studying in preparation for our quiz tomorrow and of course for my upcoming demos..

I really hope we had a class though coz next week we will be having also a return demo on bed making which is more complicated or more difficult for me..hmp! that means I'll have a demo on Monday on vital signs and another demo on Tuesday morning for bed making..yay! good luck to all my classmates and to me as well..I hope I'll do good on those two demos..

No comments:

Post a Comment