Tuesday, November 3, 2009

“To all the Single MOM! I SALUTE YOU!!!



I was raised by my single mom, since my parents got separated when my mom was 4 months pregnant of me. From then on, it was my grandparents who always helped her in raising me.

It was my mom who always provides my needs from the time I was born until I finished my studies. She really did all her best just to send me to college. Good thing I was a scholar student, that way I wasn’t a big burden unto her.

I am sharing you, this coz I wanted to encourage all the single mom here to think positive and do all you’re best to raise your kids properly. Don’t ever think that it’s a burden unto you. Instead, be thankful to God that you have your own sibling from your own flesh & blood.

In time, you will realize how lucky you are for having them in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment